It’s that time of the year yet again, I hope you are ready to review 2015 and let me be the first to congratulate you for all the things you have accomplished last year. There might be some things that you missed but focus on the positive things and learn from your mistakes.
After you go through all the marvelous things you’ve done in the last 12 months it’s time to make up those new year resolutions. Here are some basic rules of thumb when you’re making those:
- DO Dream! It’s very important that you set ambitious goals for the year to come, achieving those should be a challenge!
- Be honest with yourself. Can you achieve those goals?
- Be a better person! Stop torrenting music/movies, donate to charity, do some volunteering!
- Always make sure you have time for yourself!
- Don’t overdo/overthink!
- Stop procrastinating, just do it!
- Try to do things that make you happy! Life is too short.
- Think about the future, be ahead of it!
I believe everyone should spend a few moments thinking about those because they are important, it puts things into perspective and you have to have a talk with yourself. This often makes you realize whether you’re already happy with what you are or you want more and what is that “more”.
Happy New Year and I wish you all the best in the year to come!